Texas DWI Attorney Gene Beaty spent years perfecting his courtroom skills and mastering the pretrial strategies to protect his clients. He has earned a superb rating from Avvo.com His reputation and experience will provide you the best value in representation. He has carefully selected the content included in this DWI Guide to provide you with the best information available so you can become educated about DWI.
The attorneys contributing to this DWI Guide are highly successful Texas DWI lawyers with a record of acquittals, dismissals and reductions in the defense of DWI, drunk driving and alcohol-related cases. Each case is different, but note that the attorneys at Gene Beaty, and the other lawyers herein always start with the goal of getting your case of drunk driving in Texas dismissed or acquitted. When it comes to criminal law cases, an experienced and effective criminal defense attorney can mean the difference between a jail sentence and reduced or dismissed charges. Even in less serious cases, a good DWI criminal defense attorney can make a serious improvement on the outcome of the case by ensuring that your rights of the accused are protected throughout the legal process. For these and other reasons, it is vital that those accused of a crime select the most competent, experienced and effective attorney available.
Your DWI attorney’s experience is very important. The way your DWI case is handled will determine your future. Having Texas DWI experience will mean the difference between obtaining a good result and a bad result. An experienced DWI Defense lawyer can help you understand what you are up against and the fines you may be required to pay. A DWI lawyer mostly deals with DWI matters and knows the process inside and out – including options that a public defender may not tell you. The initial question is whether you have had any of your constitutional rights violated, which could result in your case being dismissed.
If DWI charges are brought against you or your loved one, you run the risk of having your driver’s license revoked and could be faced with jail time. Don’t take any chances; DWI can be a difficult case to defend against because the majority of cases depend directly on a police officer’s observation and chemical testing. If you hire any of the lawyers providing material for this Guide, you should know that they will fight for your rights.
- Avvo Superb Rating
- Published Author of books and articles
- Avvo Top Criminal Attorney
- Avvo Top DWI Attorney
- Top 100 DWI Lawyers in Texas
- 40+ years as Lawyer
- 10+ years focuses on Texas DWI Law
- Former Judge
- Law Journal Research Editor SMU Law School (1969)
- Extensive Trial Experience
- Convenient Office Locations
- Offers Digital Communication for efficiency and fast response
- Reasonable Fees Quotes — Assured Flat Rate Fees
- Convenient Office Locations
- Selected as 1 of Top DWI Lawyers in Texas
- “Very High Rating in Both Legal Ability and Ethics” – Martindale-Hubble Legal Directory
- Author of Texas DWI Guide ebook “How to Win Your DWI Case in Collin and Tarrant Counties”
- Member, College of State Bar of Texas
- Graduate of Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer Trial College (2014)